DATA CONTROLLER, PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
Pr Comunicare il Vino di Riccardo Gabriele, Viale Fabbricotti, 24, 57127 Livorno tel. 00 39 338 731 7637 – email@example.com, the data controller pursuant to Article 28 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code (“Pr Comunicare il Vino”, “pr-vino.it” “Website” “our”, “us” or “we”), in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“GDPR”), hereby supplies all the information concerning the purposes and methods for the processing of personal and sensitive data,.
The processing of personal data, as voluntarily provided by the user, will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, with the only purpose of:
- mailing list subscription
- send marketing emails to inform about our own services and activities
- sendwine samples and press releases on the bahalf of our clients (wine producers)
- to answer to contact request and to send out the required information
Under EU data protection laws, the use of personally identifiable information, “Personal Data” such as your first name, surname, home address, email address, phone number, company name, business address is only justified when voluntarily consented to by providing explicit, informed, freely given consent.
You may withdraw your consent anytime by notifying PR Comunicare il Vino via the aforementioned contats.
PR Comunicare il Vino can assure its users that in compliance with the GDPR, does not process any sensitive data as stated in art. 09 GDPR (racial/ethnic origin, political/religious views, trade union membership, health, sex life and sexual orientation, genetic and biometric data), and in art. 10 GDPR (criminal record).
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
The request to stop processing personal data or deleting personal data may result in the termination of the services provided by PR Comunicare il Vino.
We will delete personal data without undue delay, unless otherwise required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
TRANSFER DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
Your personal information will NOT be accessed, transferred to, and/or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
RIGHTS TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/676, users have various rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- obtain information as to whether their personal data is being processed by PR Comunicare il Vino, and, where that is the case, access to such personal data (art. 15 GDPR)
- Notify us of any changes to the personal information provided to us, or to send us a request to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR)
- Ask us to delete all personal data without undue delay ( “Right to be forgotten” art. 17 GDPR)
- the right to ask to stop processing personal data at any time. (art. 18 GDPR)
- the right to data portability (art. 19 GDPR), unless there is a legitimate, contractual and legal reason.
All of these rights can be exercised by contacting the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via any of the aforementioned contact details.
Users have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority such as the Garante della Privacy in Italy (Information Commissioner’s Office), although we would always encourage you to get in touch with us first, in the event of any concerns or complaints.
The personal data processing related to this Website, will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03.
Mailing list and newsletter:
By joining the PR VINO mailing list, the email address of the user is automaticallly added to the list of contacts stored on the email marketing platform, Mail Up, our service provider for sending, automating, tracking emails, newsletters and SMS.
All information you provide to us is stored on our or our subcontractors’ secure servers, and accessed and used subject to our security policies and standards.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files which a website may send on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the Website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. For example, they help us to remember username and preferences, analyse how well the Website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you. Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click to “remember me” when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies will not collect information that identifies you, but will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use pr-vino.it website
TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE, THEIR FUNCTION AND USE.
Generally, cookies perform up to three different functions:
- Performance-related cookies. Type of cookies utilised to analyse how visitors use the Website and to monitor performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- Functionality Cookies. We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you use the Website, and recall your customisation preferences, like the preferred language or past purchases.
- Advertising or Targeting-Related Cookies. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
HOW TO MODIFY YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
Any time you do wish to disable cookies, you can do so by amending the settings within your browser or mobile device:
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from storing data about your visit to our website: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections and functions of the pr-vino.it website do not work properly:
- essential and performance-related: you might not be able to access parts or certain services and functions of the website
- funcionality: you might need to manually insert information when required or choose your preferred settings every time you visit the website.
- others like profiling and advertising: disabling theese cookies will not affect the general performance of the website.
Type of cookie
First or Third party
Can be blocked
Session or Persistent
Saturday, 15 February 2020 09:02:56
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid
Friday, 14 February 2020 09:03:57